TOM KHA GAYE
Mildly spiced coconut broth with thai herbs, served with Chicken/ Prawns
TOM KHA GAYE PRICE IN LAHORE
Tom Kha Gaye is a popular Thai soup that is made with coconut milk, chicken, lemongrass, galangal, kaffir lime leaves, and various other herbs and spices. Here’s a recipe to make Tom Kha Gai:
- 2 cans of coconut milk
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 stalk lemongrass, sliced into 1-inch pieces and bruised
- 2 inches of galangal, sliced
- 5 kaffir lime leaves, torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Thai chili peppers, sliced (optional)
- Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
- In a large pot, bring the coconut milk and chicken broth to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add the chicken, lemongrass, galangal, and kaffir lime leaves to the pot. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the mushrooms and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the fish sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, and chili peppers (if using). Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Taste the soup and adjust the seasoning as needed. If the soup is too thick, add more chicken broth or water.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh cilantro leaves.
Enjoy your delicious Tom Kha Gai soup!
|Chicken & Pawns||
There are no reviews yet.