Extra Chowmein Price in lahore
Extra Chowmein is a type of Chinese cuisine that is popular all around the world. It is made by stir-frying boiled noodles with vegetables, meat, and various seasonings. The word “chow mein” is derived from the Taishanese dialect of Chinese, which means “stir-fried noodles”.
- 1 pound of chowmein noodles
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups of shredded cabbage
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 cup of cooked chicken, diced
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook the chowmein noodles according to package instructions.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and onion, and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken and stir-fry for another minute.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve hot.
There are no reviews yet.