Stir-fried mild spicy Chicken / Beef Simmered in spicy tangy sauce
DRAGON BEEF PRICE IN LAHORE
There are many different ways to prepare hot beef dishes depending on your personal preferences and the cultural influences you draw upon. Here is one recipe for a spicy beef stir-fry that you may enjoy:
- 1 lb beef (sirloin or flank steak), sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooked rice or noodles for serving
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the beef and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Remove the beef from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan and sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Add the bell pepper and broccoli to the pan and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Return the beef to the pan and add the chili flakes, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and sesame oil. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until the sauce is heated through and the beef is fully cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the spicy beef stir-fry over cooked rice or noodles.
I hope this recipe helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there’s anything else I can do to assist you.
|Chicken & Beef||