AMERICAN CHOP SUEY
AMERICAN CHOP SUEY PRICE IN LAHORE
American Chop Suey is a classic dish that combines beef, pasta, and vegetables in a tasty tomato-based sauce. Here’s a recipe to make it at home:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Cook the macaroni according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sugar, oregano, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. Stir well to combine and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add the green pepper to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes until it is slightly softened.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the sauce simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the cooked macaroni to the skillet and toss it with the sauce.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the mixture and cover the skillet with a lid. Let it cook for 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.
Enjoy your homemade American Chop Suey!
There are no reviews yet.